Saturday, March 2, 2019

Yes, Systems Integration Is A Key Initiative For Digital Transformation

Nearly 20 years ago, I heard the phrase “single source of truth”. I’d been about ten years into my career as a technology marketer, working mainly with dot-coms and startups and had already seen my share of siloed and broken systems. I was enthralled with the idea of having a single source of data for marketing, for sales, for inventory, for customers… You name it, we all wanted it. And yet businesses still struggle with that single source of truth. Is it because they cannot truly achieve it – or, more likely, that they throw technology at the problem first without really understanding what they want to do with their business? I’m talking goals, objectives, growth. Digital Transformation isn’t as scary as it sounds I don’t believe that is the case and why I believe Digital Transformation is so important for businesses. The term sounds scary, I know, but it is not another technology project. Rather, it is a strategic initiative with a series of activities that will help enhance your business operations. To better help you through, we created the Captivix Coffee Break Webcast Series. These 20-minute live webcasts will give you the latest in digital transformation initiatives you...
Yes, Systems Integration Is A Key Initiative For Digital Transformation posted first on http://www.captivix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment